User manuals - download
On request, I also have the following manuals:|
Point and shoot to get true-to-life digital photos at 5 MP resolution and 4x digital zoom, then make great 4 x 6-in prints and enlargements up to poster size at home. Snap photos quickly and easily—frame and view on a large, 1.8-inch image display.
True-to-life digital photos
• Get true-to-life digital photos at 5 MP resolution. Then, easily make great 4 x 6-in prints and enlargements up to poster size at home.
• See your world a little closer. Capture just what you want with 4x digital zoom.
• Never miss a moment. Conveniently shoot video clips—with audio—using your digital camera. Then, play clips on the camera's large image display.
• ust point and shoot without having to set the focus. You'll get crisp, clear digital photos automatically.
Easy to use
• It's easy to find controls and navigate menus, using an intuitive button layout.
• Easily frame and view your photos, indoors or out, on a large, bright 1.8-inch image display. On-screen menus are easy to navigate, so you can quickly review or delete photos and video clips.
• Easily store photos with 16 MB internal memory, plus an SD/MMC card slot for extra storage capacity.
• Choose from a variety of optional accessories, including cases, memory cards and more.1
Share your photos your way
• E-mail photos to your friends and family—without large attachments—using HP Photosmart Share.
• Edit, organize, print and share digital photos easily with included HP Photosmart software.
• Print PC-free using optional SD/MMC cards1 or to any compatible PictBridge printer.
• Transfer photos to your PC or printer easily with a plug-and-play USB connection.
Size: 9.9 (W) x 5.3 (H) x 3.2 (D) cm. Weight: 175g.
Batteries and SD card compartment at the right hand side
Running the Setup menu
Along with the drivers CD and user's manual
Close-up bonus : the nice and unusual wrist trap mount
If you have additional documentation please consider donating a copy to our free archive.